Hideaway Strath To be and not to be
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
It's kinda funny you mention that xD You never know *suspense*

Aspen's ears twitched as Zaavier spoke explaining how he didn't know she was okay with this. "I don't know either Zaavier, people make mistakes I guess, and I just couldn't picture myself leaving him. I'm carrying his litter and I still care about him," she said quietly having put some serious thought into what she was saying.

" He left because he was giving me space, though I wasn't happy it was for so long. Being sick is what stopped him from coming back but I don't think he should've left in the first place. He did what he thought he was supposed to do though," she said with a shrug. Suddenly the overwhelming feeling of being watched came over her but she neglected to do much about it. 

Zaavier spoke again saying that he cared about her and he didn't want Alder treating her like trash, but he put emphasis on the word care. Aspen's eyes widened slightly be she chose not to bring it up right now. Perhaps there was more there to discuss but right now the time did not feel right. She cared a lot about him too, she just wasn't sure to what extent her feelings went just yet.

"Do you wanna walk and talk, I wouldn't want to keep you from your duties too long Zaavier but at the same time, I'm enjoying the break from the court. It's nice to catch up sometimes," she said with a slight head tilt as she stood to her paws.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
To be and not to be - by Zaavier - September 21, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - September 21, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Zaavier - September 21, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - September 25, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: To be and not to be - by Zaavier - September 29, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - September 30, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: To be and not to be - by Shalon - October 09, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Zaavier - October 23, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - October 26, 2016, 08:21 AM
RE: To be and not to be - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 04:34 PM