Ravensblood Forest Baby's Breath
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Her stuttering response elicited a low snarl from his lips, which wrinkled back to expose his teeth. Though he respected her honesty she had went from being a risk to placing herself at the alter of the gallows. The gangster knew what his answer would be immediately. She added that it had only been once but Arturo was a man of the world. Almost four years old: he knew well enough that once was all it took. She was a danger to Teaghlaigh's still forming foundations. A threat. Her estrus cycle might not have been her fault but she had let a man fill her with his seed. She could have said no but she hadn't; and the gangster was unbending in his rules. His heart was not a bleeding one. Despite that he was sure there were few that did not see him as such he was a cold, decisive man. He did not take pity on her situation, not when she had allowed a man's seed to fill her womb. She could find her bleeding heart elsewhere.

“Once is all that it takes,” He told her simply, coolly, briskly. “You could be carrying his children, so why are you not with him? Go find him. Perhaps he will take you in.” Though Arturo doubted it. Else she wouldn't be at his borders here. “You and any bastard children you may be carrying will find no home here. Leave.” He commanded her, taking a threatening step forward, his mind made and his intentions clear. Her situation was not his problem and (as horrible as this is for Tori to type this) he would not sleep uneasy at night for sending her away. It was good to set the board clear every now and then. To remind the Teekon Wilds that he was a gangster and that he was not (always *coughs* most of the time) a good man.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Baby's Breath - by Honey - October 25, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Baby's Breath - by Arturo - October 25, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Baby's Breath - by Honey - October 25, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Baby's Breath - by Arturo - October 26, 2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Baby's Breath - by Honey - October 26, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: Baby's Breath - by Arturo - October 26, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Baby's Breath - by Honey - October 26, 2016, 04:16 PM