Ravensblood Forest Dreamland
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
most of this post is useless fluff. :0

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Aster's coy laugh did not go under the Ceannasach's radar but he did not linger upon it. Given that it had been happening from multiple women in his proximity lately made him unsure how to take it. Easily, he could have considered that it was simply his place of power. Or perhaps it was some twist of luck now that he was considering taking himself off of the market. Of course, the mummer in question had to agree but Arturo was not a man to linger without his feelings being said. Clearly, he felt things for Lotte, things strong enough to consider courting her. He had not courted any woman before. Duana had never actually been his mate, simply the mother of his children taken as his lover. He had respected her and lover her in the way that a man loves the mother of his children but it had not actually been all that ...romantic. It had been a lot of mutual respect and necessity.

Arturo did not linger too long on the thought. It was best suited for a time when he could ponder it alone, for perhaps, he considered, he was losing his touch and misreading signals. No doubt the young woman he'd recently had a non-committal, proverbial tumble in the sheets with had been coy but she had not masked her intentions with him, and he had allowed himself the harmless distraction. There was business and then there was love — two very distinct differences in his mind. Still, he had not forgotten the stranger's offer, thinking that if things went to plan that he would simply inform her that it had to end and if they did not work in his favor then their business could continue. As he still had yet to make up his mind either way he tucked those thoughts aside, his ears flickering towards Aster when she teased him in turn.

An ironic smirk tugged at the edge's of the gangster's lips as her question spilled forth into the space between them as they began their patrol. Whether she had sense the turning of the mechanics of his mind as he contemplated and planned or it was simply sheer coincidence he did not know. Still, he found it amusing. “I always have things on my mind.” Arturo told her simply. His secrets were his and, perhaps for what he believed to be her own protection for the time being he did not speak of Lotte to anyone besides Chusi who already knew the scarfed woman that consumed most of Arturo's thoughts in some fashion or another.
[/tr][/td][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Dreamland - by Estelle - October 27, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: Dreamland - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Dreamland - by Estelle - October 27, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: Dreamland - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Dreamland - by Estelle - October 27, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Dreamland - by Arturo - October 27, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Dreamland - by Estelle - October 27, 2016, 07:33 PM