Lone Star Mountain Who called me by my name and ran
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Her breath came in huffs and puffs as she attempted to modulate her body temperature, but the sheer exhilaration of rushing down a mountain, coupled with the fact she hadn't run quite like that in a long time, made it damn near impossible. Saena was riding a high that she didn't know how to handle. The male grated out a word that she took as an introduction. "Saena," she breathed back even as he closed the distance somewhat. Her expression was a questioning one in that instant. What would he do?

She could go for another run. Or a fight. Or a good, hard fuck. Her blood was hot and rushing beneath her skin, and restlessness consumed her enough that she almost did advance toward him in an effort to initiate something.

As sudden as a summer storm, Warbone proposed a hunt. She was ever so slightly disappointed—animalistic desires were suggesting a different sort of hunt—but she nodded in approval nonetheless. A hunt was an excellent way to burn the excess energy, and besides, it would keep her mind off her girls and Reek a little longer. She turned with Warbone in pursuit of some prey animal or another, of which there were many in the vale—though perhaps it was all moreso a pursuit of her kindred spirit than any sort of hunger. When at last they did part, whether successful in their endeavors or not, it was with a promise that she would return to the vale, hopefully with her daughters in tow.
Messages In This Thread
Who called me by my name and ran - by Saēna - October 02, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Warbone - October 02, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Saēna - October 04, 2016, 08:21 AM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Warbone - October 04, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Saēna - October 05, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Warbone - October 05, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Saēna - October 06, 2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Warbone - October 06, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Saēna - October 06, 2016, 11:46 PM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Warbone - October 09, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: Who called me by my name and ran - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 03:27 PM