Ravensblood Forest the storm is growing deadly
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She looked up to see just what she saw every day - leafs peacefully twirling down and falling to the ground. There was no blue sky to see beyond the treetops, and the sun was blocked too, but that did not make Chusi feel cold at all. If anything, she was burning, her blushes tingling the very fur of her cheeks. Why she was truly feeling like this was not a mystery anymore. She was deeply in love (The deepest a child's love could go) with her friend. It became apparent very soon after Arturo had taught her what love was and how one just knew what kind it was. Not only was Cam her best friend, but he was also the one she loved perhaps only a little less than Arturo. Not even Lotte had gotten the same affection from the small Fearghal, for that was sisterly love. This love was different - this love was mature and unknown, all Chusi loved.

Light footfalls of an even lighter male soon reached her ears, and they poked up in excitement. However, she kept her muzzle in the air regally, allowing him to witness just how much she had grown up before sweeping the floor clean of leafs close to her with her tail. Why- mister Cameron, what a pleas're to see ya. She played his game along, though her pronunciation was still as sloppy as ever. I'm doin' mighty nice, thank ya. How about ya? She asked, inviting him to sit with a nod of her muzzle.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 26, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 06:04 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 28, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 30, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - October 31, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - November 01, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - November 01, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 03:21 PM