Ravensblood Forest the storm is growing deadly
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Chusi did look a lot more grown up, even from since the last time he'd seen her. Her dark silky fur framed her body well, and he knew she'd be a beautiful woman once fully grown. But still he hadn't quite caught on with her whole huge crush thing. Cam was a bad flirt, he was slow when it came to girls. His run in with the strange female Chip had been pure chance and he'd never expected some random girl would ask him to have sex with her. He hadn't turned her down, but it had been a big surprise. Nope, he definitely wasn't used to being flirted with, so when Chusi made herself look all nice and pretty for him, he just assumed it was some thing she liked to do.

Besides, she was just his friend right? His feelings for her were strictly friendly, so far at least. She was his little buddy, his first real friend in Teekon. He was completely oblivious to what their relationship was to her. She added to his game, causing a huge smile to lighten his features. It was odd to hear someone say his full first name - his whole life he'd been Cam. Cameron just sounded so formal. I am doing impeccable madame. Is there a reason you called, or... He trailed off, remembering something that brought a gasp to his lips. My lesson? You promised me you'd teach me how ta' fight remember? He hadn't forgotten that idea, and he had been looking forwards to a nice playful spar.
Messages In This Thread
the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 26, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 06:04 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 28, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 30, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - October 31, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - November 01, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - November 01, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 03:21 PM