Greatwater Lake A careless wanderer
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He turned gradually as the night colored female spoke, bringing his cold sapphire stare back to gaze at her once more. Shifting himself around to face her as he began observing her properly, his dark gray ears pivoted a little as he thought over her question, since she'd asked politely, he'd give her a little bit of his time. Licking his muzzle slowly for the moment, allowing the name of this place to repeat within his mind. It was also a place that was new to him; unknowing to the female whom had asked and was in search of it herself. Still, the brute stood quiet as he mapped out the terrains he'd visited in his head, leathery nose twitching as he scented the chilly winds, ”Never been there m'self..” He said casually, messily kept gray and white tail swaying behind him as he then added smoothly, ”Nor can I honestly say I've heard of it.” For it was the truth.

”Can't really say I'm from 'round these parts.” He offered her a wolfish grin, the large male lowering himself to sit upon his haunches, mud covered tail curling about his forepaws as he seated himself in front of the she-wolf, who he assumed; especially by her question, was lost.
Messages In This Thread
A careless wanderer - by Vandal - October 24, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Raven - October 29, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Vandal - October 29, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Raven - October 29, 2016, 04:58 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Vandal - October 29, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Raven - October 29, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Vandal - October 29, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Raven - October 29, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Vandal - October 30, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Raven - October 31, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: A careless wanderer - by Vandal - November 04, 2016, 07:30 PM