Jade Fern Grove weep for yourself my man
13 Posts
Ooc — JB
Vi to the rescue!

Having rediscovered his fam-bam, Vihaan was elated. He was walking on sunshine, grinning like a fool, helicopter-tailing, and even singing to himself, he was so happy. Of course he couldn't sing very well, which explained why everyone went running for the hills as he wandered about in search of one of his sib-a-roonis. They had probably heard him coming too, come to think of it.

That was the only explanation (according to Vihaan) as to why he was so freakishly lonely out in the middle of nowhere. He thought he saw a glimpse of someone cute and new, though, and made a beeline for the dark shape. When he emerged from the dense foliage, it was in time to see the stranger (Kessa) slipping away from another figure.

Without thinking (as Vi rarely did any of that) he broke out into a droning, out-of-tune acapella version of, Caaaaaaan you feeeeeel the loooove tonii-- only to come face-to-face with Sriracha of all people. --iiiaaAH! You again? His face felt flush, and he ignored the pang of heat running through the pit of his stomach for good measure; the boy seemed to recoil as soon as he recognized him and side-stepped against a bush.
Messages In This Thread
weep for yourself my man - by Sriracha - September 24, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: weep for yourself my man - by Kessa - September 25, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: weep for yourself my man - by Sriracha - September 26, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: weep for yourself my man - by Vihaan - October 30, 2016, 03:24 AM
RE: weep for yourself my man - by Sriracha - October 30, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: weep for yourself my man - by Vihaan - November 03, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: weep for yourself my man - by Sriracha - November 14, 2016, 09:19 PM