Porcupine Ridge And then the moon, like to a silver bow
70 Posts
Ooc —
he did not ask for her name, but if only for the sake of conversation she gave it in turn. "I am Hisaya. I ask because I live some ways away, a tribe on the northern edge of the range." she said, tone light. she had no reason to conceal her home, her name. she was not as stupid as to tell him of her pack in-depth, yet vague information had no way of harming them. an adventurer, he claimed to be, yet loners had a poor chance of living through the winter. she did not broach this topic, however, continuing the idle talk lightly.

"the mountains are haphazardous, yet beautiful. should you get the chance, there are a number of peaks with stunning views as this one has."  she informed him, in an odd mood where she seemed perfectly happy to commence small talk with a stranger.
Messages In This Thread
And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - September 26, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - October 06, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - October 21, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - October 30, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - November 26, 2016, 09:55 PM