Porcupine Ridge And then the moon, like to a silver bow
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Streiter turned to look at the female as she spoke, brown ears arching forward as she introduced herself. The young male giving, the female whom he could now call, Hisaya, his full attention, watching her with a curious stare as she spoke on. A friendly smile forming its way across his lips as he listened to her explain the reasons for having asked the question in the first place, ”It's a pleasure, Hisaya” The lone male giving her a polite dip of his head, tail being toyed with as the cool wind gently blew around them.

Smiling as she shared this information, amber eyes peered out over the scenery before them, eyes trailing up as the occasional bird soared and fluttered high above them in the sky. Taking a deep breath in, Streiter exhaled loudly in contentment of the moment, ”I appreciate the information.” Shimmering eyes gradually peering back to Hisaya as he then gave her another smile, ”I may check them out on my travels.” He gave a small roll of his shoulders as he licked his muzzle before his smooth voice sounded into the air one more, "So I take it you're something of a scout?" His tone curious as he peered to her once again, his torn ear twitching some as he listend to the noises around.
Messages In This Thread
And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - September 26, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - October 06, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - October 21, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - October 30, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Sylvas Streiter - October 30, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: And then the moon, like to a silver bow - by Hisaya - November 26, 2016, 09:55 PM