Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Doe took him to the same tidepools that Szymon soon would - but at this time, the pools were covered by water that went up past Doe's ankles. It was in these shallows that Doe often caught herself scaly snacks, though there were never quite as large as what Szymon could bring her.

"You've just eaten, so this will work especially well," Doe began, lowering herself in the frigid waters. It was probably a nasty shock to the life she sustained inside her, but they would suffer far worse when they were born. The beta supposed they'd do well to prepare themselves for it, now. "Open your mouth and put your lower jaw under the water. The fish will come to you when they taste the blood in the water. When you feel them on your tongue, bite down," she explained, going on to demonstrate the motion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - October 30, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM