Ravensblood Forest the storm is growing deadly
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Perhaps a time for @Arturo to come in? :))))

Chusi did not enjoy looking pretty for just anyone - she needed to be proper and clean for Arturo and Teaghlaigh, but she was a special kind of pretty around Cam. She knew exactly what type of love she was feeling, though what to do with it was something she had yet to learn. And Arturo didn't seem like the romantic type. Perhaps her big sister knew what to do, but for now she stood alone - something she kind of liked. When Cam did not sit with her, she rose to all fours swiftly and gracefully. She giggled softly. Madame sounded funny - not something for a warrior at all. Wait, did that mean he saw her as more than just a warrior? As a girl now, a woman? 

She was sure she had a reason before, but the time spent staring at him had taken that away in the blink of an eye. Why had she called indeed... Ya- Ya're lesson! O' course! She let out excited, internally sighing that she did not have to look like an idiot. I thought, now tha' I'm a bit biggah, maybe we could have some r'l, fair trainin' She lied, though she kept smiling and never took her eyes off of Cam and his cute freckles. She was seeking eye-contact, just any hint that he liked her the way she liked him.

A tiny smirk played on her lips. Her lessons shouldn't be free - should they? I only ask for one thang in return; She added mysteriously, moving a little closer to Cam, hopefully her eyes locking with his. She stopped moving when their muzzles almost touched. A kiss. It was the only way of showing affection she knew of - she had given kisses to Lotte, and she loved her too in another way.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 26, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 06:04 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 28, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 30, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - October 31, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - November 01, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - November 01, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 03:21 PM