Ravensblood Forest the storm is growing deadly
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Cameron smiled at Chusi when she confirmed that he was there for a lesson, he stood, ready to spar, tail wagging behind him. Well alright then! He said, excited to begin. But then Chusi stopped him to speak, and she had a price? What? What could his little buddy possibly want in return? He hadn't taken her for the deal maker type, that was him! Suddenly she was practically right on top of him, her muzzle right by his. She locked eyes with him, and Cam realized what this was. His eyes widened, fearful and flustered. What if Arturo saw them!

What! I uhhh... He stumbled back away from the girl, looking around wildly. Ch-Chusi I can't kiss you! He exclaimed, just as a voice sounded from behind him sending Cam into the air. He whirled around to face Arturo, who looked pretty pissed. Shit! He thought, stepping away from the Ceannasach nervously. I- I didn't kiss her I swear! He said quickly, voice cracking all over the place. He bowed his head submissively to Arturo just to show respect, and prayed he wouldn't be punished.
Messages In This Thread
the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 26, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 06:04 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 28, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 30, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - October 31, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - November 01, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - November 01, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 03:21 PM