Redhawk Caldera I'd be prepared to lose a few with you.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Assuming this takes place after the Kaizer thread... even though I don't know the outcome, lol.

Fox had decided that patrolling was the best way to deal with her loss. It wore her out, and when she finally came home for the evening, she could rest. Physical exhaustion was a powerful thing, and it almost kept her mind off of Peregrine's death. Almost.

She would still roll over to greet him every time she woke, and she often felt at a loss, but it was starting to sink in. He would not be coming back. If Shrike was still around, she had avoided him. She was not sure if Elwood had convinced him to stay, nor was she sure if she wanted Shrike to stay, seeing her like that. But that was who she was. Impulsive, hot-headed, and sometimes downright mean. Only her children, the Firebirds, had ever managed to get around that.

Somebody lingered near her home ahead, and Fox immediately went on the defensive. Her tail arched over her back, and her gaze was scrutinizing. He wasn't immediately threatening, but she had lost trust in strangers long ago. "You aren't a loner," she gathered from the thick scent of wolves upon him. "What are you doing here?" It occurred to her that maybe he had news of Finley or her missing child, but she kept that info to herself for now, allowing him to explain himself.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Gannet - November 01, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Gannet - November 01, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Gannet - November 01, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 15, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 01:44 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - December 01, 2016, 06:52 PM