Ravensblood Forest the storm is growing deadly
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She was glad that Cam was just as excited for their sudden, unplanned lesson and it showed. Her grin was almost from ear to ear, though something else hid behind the surface. A kiss was not a big request, yet it had sent her heart aflutter. She awaited his reactions, butterflies tickling her insides pleasantly, until he seemed... Startled? She frowned in return, her smile wavering and her eyes losing the excited spark they had held before. He did not want to kiss her? Or was it really just because he couldn't? Before she could question, a familiar shape and voice reached them, and Chusi froze in place. Fuck.

She turned to her father, startled and ashamed. Why she was ashamed, she did not know, but it just felt so awkward. What if Arturo realized that she loved Cam different from how she loved him? Was this against the rules that had been silently applied to everything? Dad! - I- I... She stuttered just before Cam almost shouted that he had not kissed her. Well, so much was obvious. He almost looked like a scared pup like this - kind of cute, yet the reason why he was acting this way was unknown to the girl. Why could Cam not kiss her? Lotte had done it. 

I just wanted to train 'im! Y'know, for a lil' somethin' I've wanted for a long time... She admitted softly, gaze finding it's way to a peculiar, red leaf on the ground. Because of ya explanation, I finally knew wha' I feel for Cam...
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 26, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 06:04 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 28, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - October 28, 2016, 09:01 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - October 30, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - October 31, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Cam Hommes - November 01, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Chusi - November 01, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: the storm is growing deadly - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 03:21 PM