Sunbeam Lair Four nights will quickly dream away the time;
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Avannon nodded at Airi taking a liking to the little female's attitude immediately. She had noticed Hisaya's behavior when she arrived and she felt a flash of annoyance and a bit hurt. It was true they didn't get off the right way, but Ava had no ill intentions or feelings toward Asterr's sister. As Hisaya spoke about Autumn, she remained silent and stifled a laugh when Airi voiced her annoyance and demands. Unaware if the pup knew colors she did her best to help explain. Walking away a few feet she grabbed an orange and red leaf, and brough it to Airi. "This Leaf is red, and this one is orange. The leaves are usually green, a color i cannot show you as of the moment. The leaves change when the weather grows colder, though i myself am unsure why. Autumn is the season where the summer begins to slowly change into Winter, the season when we get snow and very cold weather." Blinking once as she realized she had probably spoken to many more words she smiled sheepishly. "You haven't seen snow yet, but it is beautiful stuff. It is cold, and when it lands on your tongue from the sky it burns for a second before melting into water." Oh dear, she was not good at this. looking down at the ground, she fell silent hoping that Hisaya would step in to help if Airi was further confused.
Messages In This Thread
Four nights will quickly dream away the time; - by Hisaya - September 26, 2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Four nights will quickly dream away the time; - by Avannon - November 01, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Four nights will quickly dream away the time; - by Airi - November 02, 2016, 03:46 PM