Cricket Creek Bog Friends in Short Supply
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
As Shalon waited for the woman, and was glad when she arrived. "I did," She nodded slowly, "I am headed out to try and mark up a treaty with the Silvertip Mountain pack. I was going to ask you to keep and eye on Alder and Aspen, but it might be an asset if you come with me. Two seems more 'official' I suppose." Shalon generally liked to travel alone and so this was a big step to ask another to join her. "If you are willing to join me that is." She hadn't really asked, rather left it in Freya's court to decide. Shalon wished to know more of the girl, she was growing close to Alder and especially Aspen, and Shalon knew little about her. Other than a vague story of her time in her sisters pack. This trip would give Shalon a god opportunity to learn more of the woman.

She was also under no illusion that she was invinsible, with this wound on her shoulder she might need back up. It was healing fine, it had been a week now since she had warded of the small female, and with Eden's help it had been healing rather swiftly, but she was still stiff. She would rather Nico come with her as back up, but Shalon had seen little of the male recently. This would also allow Freya a chance to gain experience in her trade. Shalon watched the girl with her silver orbs, waiting for an answer.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Friends in Short Supply - by Shalon - October 23, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Freya - November 01, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Shalon - November 01, 2016, 12:41 PM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Freya - November 01, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Shalon - November 01, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Freya - November 04, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Shalon - November 12, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Freya - November 13, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Shalon - November 21, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Freya - November 22, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Friends in Short Supply - by Shalon - December 06, 2016, 01:40 AM