Deepwood Weald She wants revenge
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo had taken the ten days allotted to him to mull the business offer over. His position as Ceannasach kept him busy, tending to loners seeking to join his Family, and Chusi's lessons and the consideration of making her an heir. Yet, he had not forgotten about the chipmunk marked and colored woman. Arturo thought about Lotte too. There was rarely a moment that went by that he didn't think about the beautiful mummer of Donnelaith. He always had a very clear, very black and white ideal about love and business. What he shared with the young woman was not love. It was just business. When if Lotte and him ever became serious, ever established what they were to one another, what they wanted to be one another, if they ever became something more then Arturo would end these business meetings. Easy. Simple. Surely, he was not nor would he be the young woman's only and thus it would be a quick and clean cut (or so he believed based on what they had established).

Her scent was easy to follow once he'd caught it and he soon found her sitting at the bottom of a large tree, no doubt archaic. Trees did not grow that tall and massive without being as old as the earth itself. Perhaps it was. He gave his throat a soft clear to announce his presence.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
She wants revenge - by Chip - November 01, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Chip - November 01, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Chip - December 14, 2016, 11:13 AM
RE: She wants revenge - by Arturo - December 24, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: She wants revenge - by Chip - January 11, 2017, 04:00 PM