Deepwood Weald She wants revenge
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo watched her spin around to face him and a soft, amused noise slipped from betwixt his lips as her sigh of relief was picked up by his ears which thrust forth, attentive atop his skull. Her remark and sly grin caused a dark smirk to tug at the corners of the gangster's lips. His tail gave a twitch behind him as she drew near to lick his cheek. “I wasn't sure I would either,” The smoky, deep, accented tones of his voice were honest. “but I felt that our business has not yet concluded.” He felt no shame in admitting to himself that sometimes he just wanted a good, guilt free fuck and she was offering it to him on a silver platter. No strings attached. If it became necessary he would call it off, but until that point in time he planned on continuing these meetings. She did not offer him any small talk and he did not bother to try to make it, himself. It was unnecessary. They both knew what they were here for.

His gaze sought hers for a moment, before he pressed closer to her, intending to brush his muzzle against her ear and nip lightly at the junction where her ear met her skull.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
She wants revenge - by Chip - November 01, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Chip - November 01, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Arturo - November 01, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: She wants revenge - by Chip - December 14, 2016, 11:13 AM
RE: She wants revenge - by Arturo - December 24, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: She wants revenge - by Chip - January 11, 2017, 04:00 PM