Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Aesop. Summer smiled and gave an appreciative nod. It was always a good thing to know the name of the one you were speaking to, particularly when they proved to be such an amiable fellow as this one.

"Is it a large pack?" he asked with a contemplative furrow of his brow. He was loathe to believe that the Sunspire pack had dispersed, but it had always been a possibility of which he had been aware. If that were the case, then Summer needed to have options. Perhaps this Moonspear would be one for him.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Summer Ostrega - November 01, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM