Firestone Hot Springs A Wash of Tranquility
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
I apologise for this crappy post, real life is pretty draining atm >_<

Blue eyes gleamed as she watched his expressions silently, the young silver and white female indecisive on whether she had been too dark with her humour, though when she saw his bashful grin; a feeling of relief washed over her. He got it. Round white ears perked forward a top her small head as he spoke, blue gaze watching him as he replied; Amari finding herself smiling at him in an odd and rather girlish manner, especially when he had finished speaking with a nod of his head. She couldn't help but find him charming and though his words seemed few, he appeared to have a way with them. Whether he knew this or not.

Offering him another smile, her head tilted to the side as he began to speak once more; her blue eyes shimmering as she stared at him, Amari's smile slightly growing at his comment of having found her. Indeed he had. Gradually lowering her head some, ears still listening to the sound of his voice, her eyes now curious as he then mentioned about taking her to the caldera and vouching for her. The petite female's head rose almost instantly, cerulean eyes gleaming in the dense light as she gazed at him, somewhat stunned. She found herself staring up at him, speechless. Though managing to find her voice, she looked to him and replied softly, ”You'd...do that?” Pink tongue flicked out from her mouth as she licked her muzzle, tail curling around her paws she gradually peered down to them sheepishly, ”I mean.. I would like that.” She said. The she-wolf giving him another smile, a singular ear twitching as she gently brushed a front paw against the moss below her before adding, ”If they'll have me that is.” Amari slowly looked back up to him, lips parting as her soft voice slipped from her white and silver muzzle, ”If I do, y'know it means I'll be in your debt.” Her smile slowly forming into a playful grin, black nose twitching as she gave him a small wag of her tail.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 07, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 14, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 15, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 15, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 05:26 PM