Gyrfalcon's Keep i'm tired and i'm weak, but i'm strong for you.
swing life away
73 Posts
Ooc — Katie
Her heart twisted at the sight of the woman’s poor state. Snowy brows furrowed together with concern. October was no medic, but she knew there was something wrong with the two-tone stranger. When the other’s voice sounded, October immediately opened her mouth to apologize before snapping it shut again. A simple “sorry” wasn’t going to solve the female’s dilemma, whatever it was.

She had all but forgotten about the small kill at her feet until she inhaled deeply. It was fresh; she hoped its scent might stir the other’s appetite. “Here,” she said abruptly, nudging the lifeless squirrel towards her company without a second thought. “Please, eat.” She stepped to the side to grant her better access to the meager prize.

October fell silent as she gave the stranger her space. Still, her orange eyes scanned her greyscale figure for any obvious sign of injury or illness. Starvation and exhaustion appeared to be the main culprits, but she couldn’t be certain.
[Image: caretaker.gif][Image: chronicler.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm tired and i'm weak, but i'm strong for you. - by October - November 01, 2016, 07:18 PM