Golden Glade Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening?
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen smiled slightly as Shalon commented on the clouds that had recently drifted over and began to dampen their fur. "Seems that is the case, perhaps we should venture into the tunnels and dry off. Though I must admit I am also getting quite tired. I might need to rest soon," the queen said her gaze soft as she glanced from Shalon to the tunnel entrance just behind her and she rose to her paws.

Aspen turned tail and began to walk towards the tunnel entrance no doubt Shalon would follow but she still glanced behind her just in case.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - December 07, 2016, 12:24 AM