Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Isley listened as he spoke, as to which Arturo found himself immensely grateful for. It was best to work out his feelings on Zephyr's appearance and the idea that he would brazenly return even after the threat of death had been issued from Ceannasach's lips now and be able to deliver the words clearly and concisely at the Family meeting. He glimpsed over at her when he felt her snout touch and rub against his shoulder. Arturo was reassured that he had not reacted rashly at the low, angered and icy tones that Isley used as she spoke that she would never abandon her child(ren). Arturo had made the decision that had felt right and he would have done it for any of them not just because Chusi had become like a daughter to him. Yet, that also played it's own role. She was a child and she had been abandoned more than Arturo cared to count. It wasn't fair to her and he knew that taking her from Donnelaith, even if it meant stealing her from his lovely scarfed mummer, had been the right choice. She needed the stability that he and Teaghlaigh could give to her. She deserved to be loved and to know that she was loved.

“Thank you, Isley,” He murmured to the flame kissed woman. Truly, he was extremely grateful for her and he believed her words. Chusi would recover and she would realize that he and Teaghlaigh loved her and unlike the others (excluding Lotte, of course) they would not rip their love from her. Arturo eyed her, took in her smirk and words with careful contemplation. The idea of making Zephyr suffer was a pleasurable one to the gangster but her words of him being a fool went against his idea of “demonizing one's enemies was bad ethics and strategy”. “It's never wise to underestimate our enemies,” Arturo spoke softly. “but I would not mind letting that bastard suffer as he has left Chusi to suffer not once but twice.” Pay back was supposed to be a bitch, after all, and you didn't cross a Fearghal without suffering the consequences, and those that did very rarely lived to tell the tale.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM