Moonspear Texts from you and sex from you
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The male seemed friendly enough, and she took this as encouragement. He dipped his head to her and she grinned in returned, gently bobbing her own head down for fear of being disrespectful. "A pleasure to meet you, Alastor." She returned, taking note of the name on her tongue. It was an interesting name, she'd never heard it before. Something about it was pleasing, smooth against the palate. 

He denied her suspicions though and she shrugged her shoulders with a small shake of the head. "Well, it's good to know them for what they are rather than what they can do, as well. I often forget to admire the beauty because I'm too consumed with the idea for a use. I've been working my way towards earning the title healer within Moonspear, though I must admit I don't know much of poisons myself." Yet again, another panging thought of Judas. 

It occurred to her suddenly that all wolves she met from now on would know her with the marks on her face, with the scratches. It wasn't a vain thought so much as a factual one. Three small scratches would not make much of a difference in her appearance but all the same the fact made her nostalgic, even as she realized it was nonsense to feel that way. "Have you been with Moonspear terribly long? I hope I haven't neglected my friendly duties too badly."
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

Messages In This Thread
Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - October 17, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - October 28, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 02, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - November 03, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 14, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Alastor - November 27, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: Texts from you and sex from you - by Pyx - November 28, 2016, 06:08 PM