Sunset Valley the dog days are over
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Just as she had found the sweet spot - the position that elicited utter comfort and relaxation - Muses became acutely aware of a pair of eyes on her. She had been so focused on her spinning, and quite frankly of not falling off the stump - that she had blocked out all other distractions. Unable to freeze in time, she allowed her body to curl, eyes opening owlishly as her nose touched the tip of her tail.

It was no wonder she had not noticed the ruddy creature! He embodied autumn perfectly, with his hues of rust and shadows, and eyes crisp as an October day. Noting his warm smile, Muses was quick to return the gesture, her tail giving a little wave, the long, bushy thing rubbing against the ebony tip of her nose.

"I'm sorry I don't have any more room on this nest, otherwise I'd share." The young wolf apologized before catching herself. It was an instinctive response, offered by a creature who was not habituated to dealing with strangers. All she had ever known was her family, and they had all been close and affectionate with one another. To provide a space where another could curl up and cuddle was simply the natural progression of things in her world.

But the longer Muses contemplated the male's bright coat, his deeply pigmented eyes, and the overall strangeness about him, she more she began to question how appropriate her offer might be. "Oh, is this your stump?" She jerked up, hit by the sudden revelation that she could be tresspassing. After all, she was a stranger in the land. In her panic, she tried to unfurl, but managed only to gracelessly tumble from her pedestal, rolling into a pile of crunchy leaves below.
Messages In This Thread
the dog days are over - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 01:15 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 03, 2016, 02:37 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 04, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: the dog days are over - by RIP Nassim - November 15, 2016, 04:24 AM
RE: the dog days are over - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 03:45 PM