Larksong Grotto The first signs
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
Astik followed his father silently out of the space. He was neither afraid nor hesitant, and though Astik was far from stoic, he simply remained silent. His little eyes narrowed at the outside, the brightness taking a moment to settle in. His white counterpart flug himself from the space and into the outside world, tumbling around and making loud noises. Astik breathed in the outside, his fluffy puppy tail holding still as the rest of the sun gosling began to comprehend. 

Astik was not old enough to speak properly just yet. Like Tapat, he could make noises and imitate words, and he had begun to understand the meaning of some. "Tapat" was the white pup, his "brother". "Reek" and "Hiram" confused him, and he often was unsure which one was his "father"... or if both were. They smelled the same, but "Jhala" called them many different things. He was Astik, and he rather liked his name. He was about to attempt to take his father's attention away from Tapat, when a noisey brown wolf came and did just that. She seemed anything but pleasent, though Astik wasn't sure what was so wrong with her-- other than that annoying voice. 

In a brave attempt-- mostly out of confusion-- to figure out who this girl was, Astik wobbled over to his father, putting himself closer than the girl ith the liver nose, and let out a heavy breathe. "Oooo?" he asked his father, staring at the girl with still puppy-green eyes.
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
The first signs - by Tapat - November 02, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: The first signs - by Reek - November 02, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: The first signs - by Tapat - November 02, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: The first signs - by Laurel - November 03, 2016, 06:24 AM
RE: The first signs - by Astik - November 03, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: The first signs - by Indra - November 03, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: The first signs - by Reek - November 14, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: The first signs - by Tapat - November 16, 2016, 07:04 AM