Ravensblood Forest eden.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo didn't agree but he didn't have to. Her mind was made and he would not keep her here against her will. He was angry, frustrated and confused — surely an adult woman with a mate and pack was capable of taking care of her offspring without Aster who had sworn her loyalty to him and The Family. This felt like a slap in Ceannasach's face. Like the loyalty and love of The Family wasn't enough for her. If it wasn't enough then she didn't deserve it all. “The Family before Everything Else,” Arturo repeated to her. It was one of the two laws she had sworn to both obey and enforce and yet she hadn't put The Family first. She'd put herself first as if what she did had no consequence to The Family. But it did. That was how they worked, how they operated. “by not talking your options through with me you have broken the law,” She would not negotiate nor try to work something else that ensured that she was putting Teaghlaigh first. What else was he to believe?

He gave a clear of his throat followed shortly after a low rumble in his chest. “When we reach a decision we will find you and inform you of it.” If her sentence was banishment or death then at least she would be given the respect of an enemy: of knowing what awaited her. And if The Family decided that she would always be welcome back, still she would know what to expect. With nothing further to say to her his tail lashed behind him. “That's it. You can go.” He dismissed her coolly, though he did not yet turn his back because he was never the first to turn his back. No, he would see her out of the territory but that was where his manners would end: beyond she would be on her own.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: eden. - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: eden. - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: eden. - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 07:13 PM