Redhawk Caldera Doors slam, hearts open- A child is lost
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He had to swallow away some fears that were bothering him, until he realized he was Trick out of all wolves. He could handle this. No- they could handle this. He was part of them now, he believed, though he was not certain about it. He supposed that he hadn't been here long, yet had done a lot of things. A den of dried herbs, food in the many caches and now the first hint as to where Lucy was. Personally, he thought he was doing well - but maybe the rest thought differently of it.

Trick went quiet at the name Shrike and blinked. He had the feeling the Gamma did not like him much. Luckily the others did - or they were very good actors. If so many are looking, I believe it will be best for me to hunt for a week or so. Whenever someone returns, perhaps tired or with a clue, I'll happily take their place in the search. He answered in a serious tone. Why was he offering help? Did he care? Call for me when I am needed. He said, wanting to make sure they would not feel shy or something for calling him. He bowed before his Beta, and raised again - a sparkle of pride present in his bright green eyes. I guess this is goodbye - have a nice day, Elwood. Keep your head up. He said, perhaps weirdly friendly for someone like Trick.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
Doors slam, hearts open- A child is lost - by Trick - October 07, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: Doors slam, hearts open- A child is lost - by Elwood - October 07, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Doors slam, hearts open- A child is lost - by Trick - November 01, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Doors slam, hearts open- A child is lost - by Elwood - November 01, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Doors slam, hearts open- A child is lost - by Trick - November 02, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Doors slam, hearts open- A child is lost - by Elwood - November 03, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Doors slam, hearts open- A child is lost - by Trick - November 04, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: Doors slam, hearts open- A child is lost - by Elwood - November 07, 2016, 01:14 PM