Larksong Grotto breathe it in
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
I'm assuming some things. Please let me know if its not right, @Vuk!

Terich understood now how her mateship with Hiram worked. It was much the same as his own, though in time he'd come to love Vuk as not only a friend and traveler partner, but as his mate in truth. They had coupled and consummated their relationship, but it hadn't changed much of their daily lives. Perhaps a little more intimacy shown between them. That had all stopped when Seff went missing. I understand. He smiled at her, knowing in his own heart that he truly did understand her situation, having gone through it himself. I'm glad for you, Jhala. Glad for you both, as long as you're happy.

Then the conversation turned toward Vuk. Terich stared at the little children, remembering when Seff was that small and Hiram had taken them in. A pang of sadness pealed through him, but he managed to keep his composure. She's as well as can be expected. Relieved Seff is back, but also upset with herself for letting him get lost. Terich shook his head. I try to talk with her, to see what I can do, but she's even quieter now. Protective. Terich knew how she felt, but that didn't mean her own behavior didn't frighten him.
Messages In This Thread
breathe it in - by Terich-mir - October 06, 2016, 08:33 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Jhala - October 08, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Terich-mir - October 12, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Jhala - October 13, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Terich-mir - October 24, 2016, 06:59 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Jhala - October 28, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: breathe it in - by Terich-mir - November 05, 2016, 07:10 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Jhala - November 05, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: breathe it in - by Terich-mir - November 15, 2016, 10:24 AM