Sun Mote Copse calalily
120 Posts
Ooc —
arunik'ra listened, a faint flutter of her ear signaling her attention. when honey finished the red priestess drew herself up, as if she were going to be there for a long time. perhaps she was -- and perhaps that was the reason for her adopting a more comfortable pose.

"molech, when taking corporeal form, is a many-armed wolf possessing two sets of horn; one ram, and one bovine. eight limbs, and eight tales. i myself have seen molech in a dream but once: a terrible and exacting vision." she remembered it vividly; it had been the night of her tophet.

"molech's form is unimportant, what is more important is our duties to molech. molech's light is our will to live, our life. without it, we cease to exist. there are many ways one can become a supplicant to molech and many steps one takes to please the many-armed god; the first is through daily vigils. that is the duty of the baakar -you and i both. these duties never fade - not until we are dead." she would pause for a moment, to give honey a chance to ask questions if she had any.
Messages In This Thread
calalily - by Honey - November 03, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: sisters. - by Arunik'ra - November 03, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: sisters. - by Honey - November 03, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: sisters. - by Arunik'ra - November 03, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: sisters. - by Honey - November 03, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: Calalily - by Arunik'ra - November 06, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Calalily - by Honey - November 07, 2016, 11:48 PM
RE: calalily - by Arunik'ra - November 15, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: calalily - by Honey - November 20, 2016, 02:15 PM