Wild Berry Meadow Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right, Here I Am
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was the rumble of paws slapping the earth that drew Brandy's attention, but the growl of warning that brought her head spinning to the woman. At first, the yearling stopped and sniffed the air -- there was the faint scent of a pack across the meadow, but were they really this territorial? Irritation rose within her, and as Emma broke into a sprint, the young warrior crouched with her ears fanning back -- her lips pulled back over her fangs, and she bellowed a snarl. The fur of her spine erected, standing on end and quivering in the breeze. 

There was no halting the attack, but secretly Brandy was glad. A good fight might do her well, and hopefully she was too far from the Fen for it to come back and bite her in the ass.... Much less literally than the blow to her shoulder, which the yearling took in stride. Her stable stance kept her from sliding back far, but the gash that opened up on her shoulder hurt like bloody damn hell. As soon as Emma made contact, however, Brandy snapped her fangs for the Blackfeather Woods subordinate's face. She wished she'd have tried to dodge, tried to find another opening to flash her fangs, for now not only did her shoulder hurt, it would inhibit her from quicker, lither movements. The copper girl would have to rely on brute force she didn't have compared to a fully mature female, even warrior raised as Brandy was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right, Here I Am - by Brandy - November 07, 2016, 04:37 AM