Stavanger Bay for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans
sól er skýja skjöldr
39 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Solveig, true to form, had settled herself quickly after her acceptance. She'd spent the majority of her time familiarizing herself with the territory, and memorizing the individual scents of the wolves that made up the pack. It was her desire to meet every one of them and strike up a strong rapport, but it was something that could only come with time.

Today found her following the borders and adding her own scent by way of squatting every couple hundred yards or so. She would be one with them; presenting a united front against those who would seek to do them harm. Doe, especially, was at the forefront of her mind—her pups would need constant supervision for the next few weeks until they were grown enough to mind their mother's word. That distraction would keep the Atoll's mind divided. This was where Solveig sought to fill the gap until it was no longer required of her.

So she was gladdened when the summons rose on the air. She finished the last marker with a few kicks of her back feet and took off. It was only a scant few minutes until the densite came into view, and as did Doe's oddly lopsided ears. The brutish she-wolf slowed to a trot and lowered her head on approach to the Beta female. One ear switched forward at the muffled sound of tiny whimpers within the depths. 

She looked to Doe expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Solveig Sterkr - November 07, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - December 05, 2016, 10:43 PM