Stavanger Bay for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
All Welcome 
Sol came promplty to the smaller wolf's call, and Doe once again felt fond toward the woman.

"Hail, Sol," she chirped, head cocking as the other remained silent, waiting. Doe supposed it was one of those things; all the ones she held dear were taciturn in nature. Szymon and Qilaq most notably, but even Skellige to some extent. "How have you been settling in?" the shewolf inquired, seeking to gauge the other's level of comfort before sending her to traipse through the wilds. If this was not yet a place Solveig could call home, then Doe was not sure it was wise to send her away - she might not come back.

And they needed Sol. They needed any set of teeth they could find before winter set in, but Solveig especially seemed promising to the young mother. She was not Furiosa, was not Lagertha or Arturo, but Doe still thought she would be a fine addition to the family - if they could keep her.
Messages In This Thread
for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 06, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 08, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: for indeed, I am raising up the Chaldeans - by Doe - December 05, 2016, 10:43 PM