Blackfeather Woods Hello Darkness My Old Friend
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
"good. Very good. Now, after you strike you should move back again. A good technique would be to keep moving. Side to side, forward and back so that your opponent cannot catch you off guard, and so that he can't tell where you will be."   to demonstrate he danced around, weaving from side to side and slightly lunging forward only to pull back again. It looked foolish on him, for he was quite large and heavy making the moves slow and clumsy.

"You are small, but that can also be a good thing. With your size, if you time it correctly you can dart under your opponents belly to strike the sensitive flesh.you want to wait until they rise on their paws, before striking you. Then you sink low to the ground and go underneath them, rolling over into your back and biting the skin on their bellies. Be quick about getting out however as they can easily just collapse on top of you. Lets try those techniques. Move for now, don't be still for a single moment. Watch me, when you see me rise up, go underneath me and strike hard and quick. Make sure to get out quickly" 

his instructions were long, but he could tell that this pup was intelligent. He had confidence in this one, for he could sense that this pup had no mercy, something that he himself had felt when he was young. It was both a strength and a downfall however. Watching the pup, he swayed from side to side and tensed his muscles, slowly rising up to strike his new apprentice
Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Dakarai - October 28, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Abraxas - October 28, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Dakarai - November 01, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Abraxas - November 02, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Dakarai - November 03, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Abraxas - November 06, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Dakarai - November 07, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Abraxas - November 07, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Dakarai - November 08, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Abraxas - November 08, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Dakarai - November 09, 2016, 01:51 PM