The Sentinels the curse ruled from the underground, down by the shore
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Yawning lightly, it was apparent that Muses was at ease with her company. She rarely felt reason not to trust others, but found Deirdre to be exceptionally sweet. It was impossible to regret coming to Donnelaith, even if it was incomparable to her mountain birthland. "You think so?" The young female shot back with an impish grin. Slowly, she pushed a shoulder against the bark, using the tree to reach an itch. "I loved hunting in the forests of my native land, but I've never seen trees that grow as big or as tall as these!" When she had finished scratching, she tilted her head up to marvel at the towering tree. "Everything here seems so much bigger." She paused, flicking her ears thoughtfully for a moment. "Maybe it id because there are no mountains to put things into perspective." Muses considered it a moment, thinking her theory to be plausible. "But I'm happy that I've found a place where I can rest comfortably." Her tone was earnest as she looked about the area once again. Now that she had somewhere to base herself out of, she could explore, and learn more about her new home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the curse ruled from the underground, down by the shore - by Muses - November 10, 2016, 02:56 PM