Stone Circle Instincts Lead Me Home
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
News of the mother's death had also reached her, but without knowing Althaia or her pups, Amber didn't really care. It was a sad, horrible fact, and she too worried for her own brood, but that was just it: her pups were okay, and she still had her head. The selfish, awful thought hurt Amber's heart, but it was undeniable -- she was not an alpha, but in her hormone rattled mind, her own pups had more of a right to live than even herself. Her children hadn't even been born yet, but motherhood was hardening her to the outside world each day. 

Nothing suggested that the murderer would strike again, but Amber did not fear this. The ebony Ciel was confident in her ability as a mother and wolf that she could defend her children from any and everything. 

If she failed, they would have Grayday and, from afar, Dagfinn. 

Often, she wondered if the traces of her mate were coincedential, or if he was keeping close to her. Truthfully, she didn't mind either way: she'd never been an overly needy woman, much as she loved attention and idolized Grayday. She would rarely call for him, would seek him out silently if needed, but preferred for him to come to her. Reguardless, the constant scent of him was enough for her to feel protected, safe, even if he wasn't doing it on purpose -- even Amber had to admit that the adjustment was easier to make when he wasn't constantly on her tail.

When he did materialize, her heart skipped with joy, and a great smile overtook her previously furrowed face as she turned to him. Rumbling softly deep in her chest, the queenly Ciel didn't respond until she'd pressed herself into his chest and rubbed her scent thickly on him. Her silky voice was flooding with love and excitement, drunk as she felt on her hormones and instincts. As always, she looked at Day like he was her knight in silver armor. 

"The place I'll whelp, I guess. It's coming soon. Sleeping under the stars is nice, but the pups will need a better shelter for a few months." 
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Instincts Lead Me Home - by Amber - November 10, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Instincts Lead Me Home - by Grayday Sr. - November 10, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: Instincts Lead Me Home - by Amber - November 11, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: Instincts Lead Me Home - by Grayday Sr. - November 11, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: Instincts Lead Me Home - by Amber - November 11, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Instincts Lead Me Home - by Grayday Sr. - November 11, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Instincts Lead Me Home - by Amber - November 13, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Instincts Lead Me Home - by Grayday Sr. - November 13, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Instincts Lead Me Home - by Amber - November 13, 2016, 09:04 PM
RE: Instincts Lead Me Home - by Grayday Sr. - November 13, 2016, 10:21 PM