wretched and divine
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
“Fox is not pleased with my departure, and while she doesn't seem to care presently, I would not put it past her to extend her displeasure to you.” Little did Jinx know that Fox was not the sort of wolf to hold a grudge. It was Jinx's ilk that held grudges, beginning with her mother, and a fault of her lacking intelligence that made her paint these same traits on others where they didn't exist.

Ira was quick to join in on her joke about the Plateau. Jinx knew better than to truly try to kill Hawkeye, and she was unwilling to face the wrath of the other female's demon dog a second time. Nevertheless, removing a threat the size of Blacktail Deer Plateau would have been a comfort to the pale bitch of the mountain. “I fear she's too fat to poison, anyway,” chuckled the Alpha. “You are probably right, princeling. But do be open to the possibility that Bones simply doesn't care.”

It certainly wasn't the kind of thing any son wanted to hear from their mother, but the pair had always been unorthodox, especially in matters of emotion. “She is young, and I only met her once, but she seemed clueless. She is likely unaware that you would worry.” Or she's a complete bitch, thought Jinx, but she thought better of saying it when Ira seemed so concerned.
Messages In This Thread
wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 16, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 17, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 23, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - May 26, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: wretched and divine - by Ira Nox - May 27, 2014, 07:34 AM
RE: wretched and divine - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 02:58 PM