Golden Glade thank you.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen groomed the pups one by one making sure their fur was spotless and Alder was laying near by. Her ears twitched as the sound of pawsteps came down the tunnel and Aspen quickly reached her head out and nuzzled Alder just to make sure he was awake and to let him know that they had company.  

Aspen smiled softly as Eden chuffed at the entrance of the den but looked momentarily concerned when she began a very shaky speech through tears. The queen listened carefully as the fae adressed the king and queen thanking them for all that they had done. One part caught Aspen's ears the most. "...And Aspen you cou could've easily sent me away to make sure that your litter was cared for as best as possible but...but you let me stay" she spoke. Then proceeded to mention the sister the queen had never met and was presumably no longer here. 

Aspen nodded and smiled warmly standing to walk over and comfort the soon to be mother, nuzzling her head into the Barontess' shoulder. "You're very welcome Eden. It was not a hard decision for me to let you into this pack, I am not a wolf to turn away a wolf that needs help and a place to stay let alone a mother. Yes, my litter is important to me but i have no doubt that we are able to support your litter as well as mine and Heartha's. I'll make sure of it," the silver queen stated warmly.

"It is great to know that our efforts are well recieved and I appreciate the thanks Eden. When I first met you it wasn't under the easiest of circumstances but despite my bitching and complaining you still put up with me. You got a lot of guts and I like that in a wolf," Aspen mused with a soft chuckle. "I'd like to say I can now think of you as a sister of sorts, someone I can go to if I need something and I hope that you know the same goes from me," she spoke as she positioned herself to sit besides Eden while remaining still with a clear view of the potatoes. Making sure they weren't causing too much trouble.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
thank you. - by RIP Eden - November 03, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: thank you. - by Aspen - November 11, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: thank you. - by Alder - November 11, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: thank you. - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: thank you. - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: thank you. - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 12:08 PM