Golden Glade thank you.
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Alder, in fact, had dozed off from where he lay behind his wife, head draped over her flank as he snored like a heathen, it was a miracle he didn't wake the kids. At Aspen's prodding, he snorted awake, yawning wide as slobber dripped from not just one but both sides of his muzzle onto his wife's leg and Rowan's back. The boy was asleep as well, not waking as his entire shoulders was soaked with his father's drool. Alder didn't notice, swiping a tongue around his jaws to slurp up what saliva was left, his one good eye blinking a couple groggy times before settling on Eden.

"Huh?"

The white woman launched into what he saw was some hormonal, emotional babble, but nonetheless listened the best he could in the haze of sleep. Her words about her sister were the most prevalant to the King -- after the Queen's words, this was what he commented on first, voice gruff with sleep but not unkind. 

"Your sister's actions don't define you and neither did the fact that you had a belly of pups -- you brought me three hardworking and strong members that will now become a part of my family, and you're providing more that will grow up as Pages beside my own kids. It's you that deserves a thank you."

Her thank you brought up thoughts he didn't realize till now -- her mate would have to throw her a puppy shower soon. Whether Streiter knew that or not, Alder didn't know. After yawning widely -- this time without slobbering on anybody -- the ginger, cream and black patched male commented.

"You're due a puppy shower soon: make sure Sylvas knows, and if he needs help tell him to ask someone else. You shouldn't kow whats all going on. 
Messages In This Thread
thank you. - by RIP Eden - November 03, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: thank you. - by Aspen - November 11, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: thank you. - by Alder - November 11, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: thank you. - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: thank you. - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: thank you. - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 12:08 PM