Northstar Vale Xoanon
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai listened intently as Warbone let loose a flurry of information as the two of them walked. Explaining that he served to lead and protect his pack. Then he went into the details surrounding his new pack. Stating that wolves were to exist as the wolf that they were and were resposible of forming bonds within the pack.  He explained that people in the Vale were not meant to have egos or hold grudges and to that Onai rolled his shoulders. He couldn't help it but he supposed it would be something he would have to work on.

Warbone continued speaking of how if all the wolves who followed him were like himself it would not work out. Onai nodded. Onai saw a lot of himself in Warbone but there were parts of him he knew wouldn't be allowed to be let out in this pack and it was going to be hard. But Onai figured he may adjust. Instead of each wolf to their own this pack worked as a unit, not worrying about strict border rules unless a wolf that wandered into the territory proved a threat to those that live there. They would spend the most time forming bonds with members and hunting. He also pointed out something that caught Onai's attention. "If they cannot cooperate with every member, then they do not deserve a place among us," were the words that last fell from Warbones maw. 

If anything about this pack was going to make his life difficult it would be just that. He got along with few wolves in his lifetime but he supposed should he get to know them and see things in them that he liked then their strength didn't really matter. "I think that this pack has some strong fundamentals and a great leader, I do know that there are things I will have to work on as I'm not used to having to get along with every wolf that enters. I usually get along best with wolves like myself, but I can understand that if the pack does not function as a team then the purpose is lost.  I think the concept of challenging for ranks is highly appealing knowing how I am but I will accept my place should someone prove superior to myself," he spoke. 

There were things he had thought about asking this wolf but he couldn't be sure of the situations as of yet so perhaps they were questions to be asked another time. "I think that there is a lot that your wolves and pack can offer me. Things that I can learn from you and from the others that I would never learn from where I came. My birth pack was born strictly to fight, something that I must admit i quite enjoy as I said once before. But, I have to admit since my brother took over there are decisions being made that I no longer feel right serving by him. I just, never known a life outside of that pack but now that I'm here I'm beginning to see the opportunities I have been missing out on," he stated with a small shrug and making sure to keep his eyes in front of him though glancing several times towards Warbone.

"I would love if you would take me in as a member of your pack, I will serve loyally to those that are here and prove my worth to you all. Though Warbone, you must understand, though I am joining your ranks, I do still need to keep searching for my sister. For my mind will not be at ease until I do. But I promise you that as soon as I find her...I will return here and join up with your wolves once again," he stated glancing out of the land that he would be soon to call home. It was a nice place and back in the mountains like he had grown up in. He smiled slightly, a weird smile but still a smile waiting to hear what the wolf would say.
Messages In This Thread
Xoanon - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - November 11, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - November 30, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Xoanon - by Warbone - November 30, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - December 08, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Xoanon - by Warbone - December 24, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Xoanon - by Onai - December 28, 2016, 10:20 AM