Ravensblood Forest when i've achieved what i set out to achieve
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
thank you for joining! :D <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
He felt the pin prickle of eyes upon him, the wind blowing down of him, but he heard her movements before her soft exhale of surprise and his steps halted, his head snapping in her direction. His fiery red-orange eyes like embers ablaze took her in, his nostrils flaring as he drunk in her scent. Any hostility the melanistic coywolf might have exhibited as she stared at him openly dissipated. She smelled of Donnelaith. A scent that, admittedly, he would know anywhere. It was a pack perfume worn upon Lotte's coat and though he had inhaled it to memorize the scent of his scarfed mummer Donnelaith's scent had became very familiar to him through her's — though he realized it should have been familiar to him before he'd met Lotte seeing as how they'd been Blackrock Depth's neighbor for a long time before that. With Teaghlaigh's alliance with Donnelaith still on waiting on the proverbial signatures he did not quite consider the woman before him Family but she was definitely a friend despite that she was a stranger.

For a moment Arturo wondered if Deirdre had sent her, or perhaps, he thought Lotte had but as sending a message via a stranger did not seem to him to be anything either woman would do he tucked those considerations away. “Hello,” Arturo offered her, the smoky timbre of his deep, accented voice cordial. For a moment he considered asking her if she was lost but as he thought that might come across as rude he bit his tongue on that one, his gaze skimming over her to asses once more as he awaited a greeting in return.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - October 30, 2016, 05:41 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 10, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 12, 2016, 05:39 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 15, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 20, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - November 20, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - November 24, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Muses - December 04, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: when i've achieved what i set out to achieve - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:50 AM