Golden Glade thank you.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
It pleased Eden deeply to hear such kind words from her Queen. A sister? A joyous smile curled across her face.
From so much loss I have gained a new family. For each door to close, another was opened.
Yes, of course. I have so much love for both of you and the little ones you've got there. They're growing wonderfully, by the way. Eden was actually surprised to see how quickly they grew, specifically Rowan, though she'd never admit her initial doubts of his well-being to either parent.
Then came Alder's turn, though his words were based more on business than affection. Eden didn't mind, though it was definitely unexpected. He thanked her for her growing family's contributions, then brought up the topic of a puppy shower -- a foreign topic in Eden's mind. I'll let him know. Thank you for telling me, though I have to admit, I didn't even know that was a thing. She laughed quietly and gave a respectful dip.
But guys, seriously, I...I think of you as my family now. I appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for us.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
thank you. - by RIP Eden - November 03, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: thank you. - by Aspen - November 11, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: thank you. - by Alder - November 11, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: thank you. - by RIP Eden - November 12, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: thank you. - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: thank you. - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 12:08 PM