Gilded Bay keep your proud head from falling
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Muses did her best to conceal her disappointment, expression neutral as she listened patiently to the white wolf's words. It was strange that the terms she used seem to be completely unknown. Muses wondered if perhaps they usually spoke another language. Most of them had a lilt distinguishable from her own, she noticed, but otherwise, they seemed to comprehend the same words for the most part.

"You would welcome a perfect stranger? Even one who yells at water?" She asked, her tone innocent but her grin wicked. She was only occasionally mischievous, but did not seem to be reserved when it came down to it. Chuckling gently, she shook her head. "Your offer is incredibly kind, miss," She trailed off briefly, realizing she did not have a name to put to the face. "But I accepted a home within Donnelaith just the other day. My name is Muses, I'm hail from the far north." The introduction was polite, but simultaneously earnest. It was never easy for her to disappoint, but she seemed to have no other choice.

"But you must live so close," Muses continued on, barely allowing for a moment's pause. "That we must surely be neighbours. Would you mind telling me about yourself and your pack?" Her request was offered with childlike innocence, as if she truly would find nothing more meaningful to her in that moment, other than to hear the ivory female divulge a bit about herself and her home. Her tail waved from side to side, and she relaxed her stance, seeming to become more confident upon the slippery rock. She dared not approach the other, lest she accidentally say something offensive, but she wanted terribly to learn as much as she could about the area, about the winter wolves from this new world.
Messages In This Thread
keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 04, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 08, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 13, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 13, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 14, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 14, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 20, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 27, 2016, 01:38 PM