Sunbeam Lair no, I actually want to hear you complain
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Much of her preparations for the winter had already been made, and so the day had become a rare one of relaxation for the young mother. She’d been laying near to the lake, watching as a few rays of light bounced off of its surface, creating a wondrous sight to behold. Down at her reflection had she looked, watching as the ripples of the water distorted her face, morphing her into the dragon whose soul was intertwined with her own. At the image she had smiled, a content sigh having slipped out passed her lips. For generations, those of her blood had served as vessels for the mighty dragon, and she found that she was more than happy to have been the girl chosen from her generation. It was sad that her grandmother had needed to die, but she was happy, too. For that death had released Draco just in time for him to choose Asterr as his next partner.

A howl pulled her from her thoughts and she blinked, seeing how the dragon’s face was there no longer. After flashing another quick smile down towards the water’s surface, she’d pushed herself up to her feet and began moving in the direction that the howl had come from. When she’d arrived, a nod was given towards the girl, which was followed by a soft, “Hello.” Bonnie was not pestered about the reason for why she’d requested the dragoness’ presence. Asterr had kept herself silent instead of asking, leaving her tribe mate to reveal the topic of conversation whenever she might be ready to do so.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 12, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 13, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 13, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 20, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 20, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - December 17, 2016, 04:12 AM