Ravensblood Forest Billions of Eyes
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander looked at her, still holding the gemstone between his paws. He rather liked to have the claim on such pretty thing. Sure sure she was family and it wasn't really nice of him to put a claim on it, but Palisander did like nice and valuable things. The smooth male slowly nodded. "I've heard about them. I've seen a few before actually," he explained to her with a friendly smile on his lips. He did knew they were valuable especially for some wolves. He rather liked them.

"I did not know they had healing powers! That is very interesting, Olive." He listened to her and hoped that she could tell him more about it but as it seemed, she was not that skilled either with them. Palisander kind of wanted to know more about it, perhaps so she was even more impressed by him and would look up to him more. "Well Isley and I want to be the healers of the pack, perhaps we could use the stone and see if it helps," he spoke thoughtfully. "Perhaps we could gather other colors and see what kind of things they heal. Would you mind if I hold on to the stone for a bit so I can see what effects it has? This really interests me," he explained.
Messages In This Thread
Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 03, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 04, 2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 07, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 08, 2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 08, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 13, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 15, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 18, 2016, 06:29 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 21, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Palisander - November 21, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Billions of Eyes - by Olive - November 22, 2016, 01:56 PM