Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai had struggled to gather his paws underneath him and stand at the apparent leaders command. Instead he only managed to flop back over quite pathetically. A female arrived alongside the male and he looked up hoping it was his love. She was not however and he gave a weak whimper "thank you miss..I promise I mean no harm,nor do I belong to any pack any longer....I made a- Olive?" his tail thumped wildly against the ground as joy filled eyes peered up at his Goddess. "I kept my promise my sweet Olive" he said, voice already strengthening.

Then she came forth and lowered herself beside him, pressing her fur against his body and curling against him. She gazed into his eyes and her sweet voice spoke kind words, words that filled his soul and heated his body. "And you are just as intoxicating Olive...my own beautiful embodiment of peace" He said and touched his nose to her fur, breathing in her delightful scent.

It was then that he remembered the two wolves, one of them being a bit fierce. He looked at the male and spoke from his heart "I met Olive as a loner and we conversed for a while, falling deeply in love while doing so. I made a promise to her that I would return to her side, but that I wished to see the lands first. I stumbled upon Blackfeather woods and joined, I have no idea why to be honest. But it was a mistake from the start."

They were vicious and eager to fight, not something I wanted to belong to. I had only been there for a week and I missed Olive, and wanted to keep my promise. So I left and was assaulted on the borders. I fought back but they were all good at fighting, and I myself was a bit rusty. Sir, I came to keep this promise because I consider Olive to be my family, and family is important. Please sir let join your pack, I swear I'll accept any rank you put me in."
 he finished his speech by lowering his head respectfully and waiting for the reply with a nervous heart.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Dakarai - November 13, 2016, 11:56 AM