Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
An ear flickered towards Chusi as his daughter and Heir emerged on the scene. This did not surprise the Ceannasach and he did not oppose her presence. It was apart of her training as leader, plus it also served as guardian training. What he did not approve of, however, was her bleeding heart shown towards the stranger, a promise that he was safe now. From whom? Arturo had made no declaration that he was safe, nor that he would risk Teaghlaigh to take him in. “Chusi, we do not make promises that we don't know we can keep,” The smoky, deep, accented voice of the gangster was chiding as it was offered to his daughter. He had no idea who this stranger was or what sort of danger he imposed on Teaghlaigh. He was not from an allied pack. Arturo had yet to offer him sanctuary and he wouldn't — not until he got answers and only if those answers were satisfactory.

Olive arrived, to Arturo's surprise, on the scene and rushed to the ink colored stranger as if they were lovers since parted. And from their words this was that very scenario. Arturo took the information in stoically, unsure what exactly he was meant to do with it. Olive had not spoken of a lover or mate and this was unexpected to the gangster. Regardless of his connection to Olive he was not apart of the Family, nor an allied wolf and he was bloodied and clearly exhausted. This concerned the gangster. Greatly. His gaze burned upon the star-crossed lovers and thought of the one that he thought most precious. If it were Lotte collapsed and bleeding Arturo knew exactly what he would have done. There would have been no hesitation to do as Olive had done: rush to her, embrace her, assure her that nothing and no one would hurt her again, along with an added promise that he would find whatever bastard was responsible for harming her, hunt them down and kill them. And if he were in Olive's role and Lotte in the stranger's, wouldn't he look to his leader to trust him and accept Lotte in? The problem was Arturo knew he would have. Acting like he wouldn't would be hyprocritical. Nevertheless, Arturo took a deep breath as he listened to the words the male offered him, giving him his intense attention, for the moment determined to focus upon the male as opposed to the women.

“You have expatriated yourself from this ...Blackfeather Woods,” Arturo spoke, breaking his silence. “and they have attacked you for it,” This was where he had his ...concerns. “Clearly they do not take desertion well,” It seemed that banishment was not favorable else they would have let him leave simply put. “What is to say that they have not followed you? That they will not hunt you down? That they will not come for you?” This consideration clashed viciously within Arturo as he looked, then to Olive. “I trust Olive impeccably. She is apart of my Family,” He admitted slowly, lifting his muzzle. “but you, I do not know. Can you tell me for sure that you were not followed? That they will not bring war to our home? That they will not hurt our Family for you?” Sure, a war with the Depth wolves beside them was a war they had a better chance of winning but Teaghlaigh was still an infant and he would not risk The Family's safety. This was what troubled him and he wanted answers before he decided anything.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Arturo - November 13, 2016, 02:20 PM