Honeyed Pasture midnight coward
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Muses blinked, her head turning sharply towards the unexpected voice. Masculine tones dripping with charm that she was clearly oblivious to, she simply canted her head in a corteous manner, a soft smile teasing the muscles around her mouth. "What exactly were you expecting?" She mimicked his ease of words, but her intentions were innocent, question posed of genuine curiosity.

"I had a hard time falling asleep, so I decided to take a walk." Her answer was honest, though her tone ambiguous. She studied the male's face, but could not relate him to anyone she had met. It was all very confusing when everyone looked so unlike one another. "It's Muses." The answer to her name was succinct, no surname or titles given. That was not important to her. "And you, a stranger so close to the borders of my home?" Her ears flicked to indicate that she had not forgotten to ask him to reciprocate the information. "If we are neighbours, I'll need to know you're name. I'm sure I'll see more of you yet." She hummed pleasantly, still enchanted by how nice all the strangers seemed to have been lately.
Messages In This Thread
midnight coward - by Muses - November 13, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: midnight coward - by Lennox - November 13, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: midnight coward - by Muses - November 13, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: midnight coward - by Lennox - November 13, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: midnight coward - by Muses - November 13, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: midnight coward - by Lennox - November 13, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: midnight coward - by Muses - November 13, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: midnight coward - by Lennox - November 14, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: midnight coward - by Muses - November 14, 2016, 10:26 PM