Gilded Bay keep your proud head from falling
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Her ears perked at the introduction, her tail beating happily for just a moment. Eden was a nice name, she thought. It seemed warm and welcoming, although perhaps that was only Muses' interpretation. It was heavily biased, although she would not realize until the woman later shifted her position. Until then, Muses remained polite, her face open for interpretation as it reflected sentiments of happiness, sorrow, and then wonder. "I am sorry to hear of your sister's passing." She could empathize, intimately understanding how it felt to lose a sibling. "I hope that her soul finds peace among the gods." The young wolf recited, although she meant every word. If there were gods and an afterlife, she hoped that it would be akin to paradise, and those that had passed on before her would find their eternal home there. Yet for all the terrible things that had happened in this world, she could not help but brighten up at the mention of little ones. Curious, she took a step closer, examining how Eden's body differed vastly from her own. "Does it hurt?" She asked, pointing her nose in the direction of Eden's abdomen, her voice full of concern and wonder. How beautiful a new mother looked; perfect in every way. She could not remember seeing any other pregnant wolves in her lifetime, and only vaguely remembered what her own mother looked like while she was but a whelp. "It must be wonderful to go through such an honour." The young wolf said with deep admiration. She assumed that all her chances had been dashed the moment she had fled her birth pack. Not that she had been a likely candidate to pick for breeding. There had been so many females and so few males. On top of that, she had been among the youngest within the family. Too young for her father, and likely too young for her eldest brother as well. Breaking from her reverie of remembering her family, her attention snapped back to Eden, and she offered a rueful shrug. "I could not stay in the place where I had been born, so I fled south, and eventually joined Donnelaith because I feared I would not survive the winter alone." If Eden was a new mother, than she had her own family to worry about. She needed not concern herself with trivial matters from Muses' daily life. Nonetheless, she appreciated having an ear to listen to her plight.
Messages In This Thread
keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 04, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 10:24 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 08, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 13, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 13, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 14, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 14, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 20, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: keep your proud head from falling - by RIP Eden - November 27, 2016, 01:38 PM